Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cute Copilot

Hanna and I went for a short ride this afternoon and she got to ride in the front.


This is the route using the new link from Garmin Mapsource to Google Earth, cool huh?


We stopped at Birchwood to see if I could still land on pavement. She volunteered; "It's squeaky and bumpy when you land. You should take lessons so you can land soft and smooth and not, bump, bump, bump." In my defense, it wasn't great, but there was no bouncing - just the normal (for me anyway) big-tire pavement landing...

Hanna took most of these photos.

Heading into Anchorage...



We stopped at Hood to see if my Uncle or any of his friends were around, but didn't see anyone we knew.

Coming back, the copilot neglected her duties somewhat...


But she couldn't reach the pedals anyway...


And I think had pretty much THIS view forward... lol


It looked great up the Knik with some rain near Hatcher Pass.


I really like landing on 09 because you get to fly over the town...


Hanna slept through the squeaking and bumps... ultimate smiley

2 comments:

  1. I just happened upon your blog, but I thought your pictures were so neat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My father solved the problem of sleeping co-pilots with the stall buzzer, it went off, your eyes opened and the view was about the same as picture #9 ....

    ReplyDelete